18/10/2010

L.I.I.A.R Interpretation of My Brief

The L.I.I.A.R Interpretation of My Brief

Language:
The camera will be pointing upwards to to subject, a man and a woman will be stood with fashionable clothing on looking away from the camera and wearing glasses looking up and one looking down. it also will contain the stuff that will not put a bad influence on the magazine such as complex words that the audience will not understand and not giving the wrong idea on the audience either.

I will be using a mast head title piece which will be displayed on the top left hand corner of the magazine that I will be creating too.

Institution:
A college is creating the magazine, mainly because it is to inform about education. I will mediate the contents of the magazine so that it is not bad in anyways to give it a bad representation.

Ideology:
The ideology on the magazine would be about education and how the college values an academic point of view. Every part of my media work shall be created around the ideology of education for the college itself.

Audience:
I think that the magazine would appeal to people of all ages but mostly aimed at younger people such as teenagers. It is about teen fashion so it would appeal to the younger generation but also to the older generation too about if they wear what teens wear, then they could feel younger too.
It would also appeal to both genders, male and female as it is having both genders on the front of the magazine.
The location would be inside the college to represent that college.

Representation:
I will be considering how i will present the institution for example it will how i will represent the different gender, age and also different social groups. I think that if the contents of my magazine will be suitable for the readers as it would offend people of their age and also their sexuality. ECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment