05/10/2010

Outline Of The Brief

Outline Of The Brief

I will be creating a 'Fashion at College' magazine which will interest boys and girls to different subjects of clothing. I will analyse two different magazines that hold fashion for both boys and girls using L.I.I.A.R.

I will then draft out my magazine which consists of:
  • The photography that I will use
    • Where will assign where the photograph will go on the page
    • What image should be on the front page of the magazine
  • The different types of text that I will be using too
    • What font size
    • What colour
    • What font
  • What will be needed for the contents page
    • What would be in a college magazine of fashion
After the drafing of the magazine i will produce the real thing and compair it with my draft to see if anything that I have done anything different.

I will then evaluate my work and review it on:
  • What worked well
  • Why it worked so well
  • How it worked so well
  • What didnt go so well
  • Why didnt it go so well
  • Can it be improved

No comments:

Post a Comment